Either that or he's going to hurl! LOL!! That is a very cool shot! So cute!! How do you manage not to have chocolate all over his face? Any time I bribe my kids with food it ends up all over their face! I'm too lazy to PS it out so I have a lot of shots with messy faces!
7 comments:
Priceless. Looks like he's saying, "Caught me!"
Either that or he's going to hurl! LOL!! That is a very cool shot! So cute!! How do you manage not to have chocolate all over his face? Any time I bribe my kids with food it ends up all over their face! I'm too lazy to PS it out so I have a lot of shots with messy faces!
Adorable =)
Ha ha, Robyn :)
They're mini m and m's, so he can just pop them into his mouth. Sometimes I have to clone out some chocolate, but not often :D
I'm thinking I need me some mini's!
Oh my he's adorable!!!! What a cutie!
that is priceless.
Post a Comment