Wednesday, March 5, 2008

outtake

DH doesn't like to get his picture taken. AT ALL. Even leaving for Iraq wasn't much of an incentive for him to get photos, but I managed to wrangle about 7 WHOLE minutes. I tried to get one of all three kids and their daddy, but that didn't work out. Here is an outtake, and one that I actually like.

ISO 640 f5.0 SS 1/200




4 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Great captures! Love the second one =)

Sarah March 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

such a great shot.

Robyn March 7, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Mindi, these are just precious!! I LOVE Daddy/kid shots! Love the color one!

kristykh March 8, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Those are so sweet! I like the b&w one and the way the little boy is looking at Daddy in the color one. Awww!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP