It's just a flash that attaches to your hot-shoe on the camera - one other than the pop-up and not a remote flash. Usually they have swivel heads (like a speedlight!)
Cute, nonetheless! Love the tongue! I have a speedlight on my list too! My candids would improve 100 fold! At bday parties and such I make my dh take the picts. He's okay with auto and onboard flash! I can't even shoot that way anymore! :-)
3 comments:
Cute :) Just curious, what's a hot shoe flash?!
It's just a flash that attaches to your hot-shoe on the camera - one other than the pop-up and not a remote flash. Usually they have swivel heads (like a speedlight!)
Cute, nonetheless! Love the tongue! I have a speedlight on my list too! My candids would improve 100 fold! At bday parties and such I make my dh take the picts. He's okay with auto and onboard flash! I can't even shoot that way anymore! :-)
Post a Comment