Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jaycee



You can't see her, but she is laying on her favorite doll, Jaycee. This doll is almost as big as she is :)

ISO 320 f2.8 SS 1/160

5 comments:

Jodi January 31, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

great catchlights there!
and to answer your comment, no I wasn't using a tripod. One thing I've learned this past year is that I can often get away with a lower ss than I should. I try to stay above 100ss but sometimes I push my boundaries. :)

Anonymous January 31, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

what is ILP?

mindi January 31, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Thanks, Jodi. Wow, I have to say your are good!!
ILP = I love photography, it's a photography website that has tons of great info!!

Jill January 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Cool conversion =) Is it a chocolate one?

mindi January 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Thanks, I've been playing with different colors (if you can't tell!!) This is a deeply colored tone, more like a milk chocolate, I haven't decided to keep it yet. Still playing :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP