I don't dare ask for smiles from my kids. If I do - this is what I get.ISO 100 f2.8 SS 1/160
That is so funny! That is what my Zoe does too!! Except her eyes squint up and she shows me every tooth in her mouth!!! It is so cute though! Katiehttp://bimw.wordpress.com
Oh, and BTW Gwen's eyes are GORGEOUS!!!
That is hilarious! :)
Love it! Gotta love the "cheesy" grins! I ditto her beautiful eyes! You do a great job of capturing the life in her eyes!
She's still adorable! Pretty conversion and beautiful eyes!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
That is so funny! That is what my Zoe does too!! Except her eyes squint up and she shows me every tooth in her mouth!!! It is so cute though!
Katie
http://bimw.wordpress.com
Oh, and BTW Gwen's eyes are GORGEOUS!!!
That is hilarious! :)
Love it! Gotta love the "cheesy" grins! I ditto her beautiful eyes! You do a great job of capturing the life in her eyes!
She's still adorable! Pretty conversion and beautiful eyes!!
Post a Comment