A bit noisy, but I like it :)
Awww, are you keeping that poor boy in jail? lol =)I don't mind noise actually especially it b/w's sometimes it just add to the feel of it!
so cute!
hehehe! Poor guy. I don't mind the noise, either.
I like the noise.
Love it!!! I think people worry too much about noise... the photo is very cute! His hands are blown though... maybe in pp?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Awww, are you keeping that poor boy in jail? lol =)
I don't mind noise actually especially it b/w's sometimes it just add to the feel of it!
so cute!
hehehe! Poor guy. I don't mind the noise, either.
I like the noise.
Love it!!! I think people worry too much about noise... the photo is very cute! His hands are blown though... maybe in pp?
Post a Comment