Monday, March 10, 2008

Color





I dislike something about these photos, but I'm not sure what. The color? Flat lighting? I'll keep working on it . . .

ISO 250 f2.8 SS 1/200

5 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I love the second one I think it's great!! Keep it =)

Sarah March 11, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Sam just came in and saw Gwen's picture. He's like to come visit you. Let me know when you are up for his company. :)

I like the 2nd one too. The first one is cute, but I think it may be a little flat.

mindi March 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Aww, so cute Sarah!! He can visit anytime :)
I think the first one is overexposed a touch, and flat as well. I'm just happy I was able to pick up on it, I'm getting better at that!!

kristykh March 12, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Maybe it would look better in b&w. They are cute!

Robyn March 16, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Your lighting is a bit flat and I see a color cast... I want to say maybe magenta? (I'm too lazy to pull it into PS!) Cute Cute shots though!! B/W is a good idea, watch her face in the first one though... it's pretty close to blowing!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP