The little guy loves this thing, and so do I :)
Cool perspective, love the crop =)
Thanks - I think I'm going to try some funky things this spring, if it ever gets here!!
Love this crop. That little hand grip is adorable!
Fun shot! That reminds me, I need to put up our swing.
Another great photo! I have to add that my little Dillon had that same coat! Brings back memories. *sigh*
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Cool perspective, love the crop =)
Thanks - I think I'm going to try some funky things this spring, if it ever gets here!!
Love this crop. That little hand grip is adorable!
Fun shot! That reminds me, I need to put up our swing.
Another great photo! I have to add that my little Dillon had that same coat! Brings back memories. *sigh*
Post a Comment