Ahh....I cannot wait till Spring myself. Trying so hard not to get depressed from this horrid winter weather and cold! Expecting another snowfall tomorrow....will it ever end??? Nice colors on those dafodils! They are sort of cheery aren't they!?
They look so happy! Love the bright yellow against the dark background! Really makes the color pop! We can't even swing outside because it's too cold here! We're supposed to have a "heat wave" this weekend... it might even hit 30 ABOVE!!
3 comments:
Ahh....I cannot wait till Spring myself. Trying so hard not to get depressed from this horrid winter weather and cold! Expecting another snowfall tomorrow....will it ever end??? Nice colors on those dafodils! They are sort of cheery aren't they!?
Pretty flowers, I'm ready for spring too, it seems like it'll never be here though!
They look so happy! Love the bright yellow against the dark background! Really makes the color pop! We can't even swing outside because it's too cold here! We're supposed to have a "heat wave" this weekend... it might even hit 30 ABOVE!!
Post a Comment