ISO 400 f3.5 SS 1/160ISO 400 f2,8 1/500 ( I know I could have lowered the ISO!)We played with the target lollipops. Lex didn't want to take it out of his mouth!!
How fun! LOVE the first one!!! You captured so much personality! I have to get to Target! Hopefully they still have some!
So cute!I need to go get some!
Your children get more beautiful by the day!Great pictures!
Thanks, those Target lollipops are pretty cool :)Thank you Keri, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
How fun! LOVE the first one!!! You captured so much personality! I have to get to Target! Hopefully they still have some!
So cute!
I need to go get some!
Your children get more beautiful by the day!
Great pictures!
Thanks, those Target lollipops are pretty cool :)
Thank you Keri, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment