Can you guess what this is? I wanted to take a picture of something ordinary. So here you go!!ISO400 f5.6 SS 1/800
Hmmmm... water bottle or windshield?
Reminds me of water of the shower door,... im weird I know. love the colour
Wow, I have to say, Robyn got it on the first guess!It was the windshield at the car wash!!!
Yeah for me! I want to play too! I have to think of a good one though!
Awesome!Water on your windshield?
I'd love to see some of these and get in on the guessing - but I need a macro lens to really make this work :P Yep, water on the windshield of the van!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Hmmmm... water bottle or windshield?
Reminds me of water of the shower door,... im weird I know. love the colour
Wow, I have to say, Robyn got it on the first guess!
It was the windshield at the car wash!!!
Yeah for me! I want to play too! I have to think of a good one though!
Awesome!
Water on your windshield?
I'd love to see some of these and get in on the guessing - but I need a macro lens to really make this work :P Yep, water on the windshield of the van!!
Post a Comment