Friday, July 4, 2008

So Behind

On posting here. I have the photos, I just don't get them up!!

Here is Gwen in a field of yellow . . .








4 comments:

Pdyrholm July 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

The red dress and the yellow field is just great. Those photos are (ggg now I'm loosing a man card) cute :-)
Another thing I really like is how you got the sun behind her to create that summer feel to the photos.

It's a shame you fall behind since they are really great. But I know the feeling. It's all about priorities and after all playing with the kids is more important than uploading photos.

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Love that red dress!! Miss seeing your posts =)

kristykh July 10, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I love the dress, too! How pretty! I know how hard it is to post. It's even harder to take the time to comment on others for me. There is never enough time. I will keep checking, though, in hopes of seeing your latest! :)

SaraG July 14, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

just found your website. your pictures are stunning. what kind of camera do you use? I recently got a Nikon D60 and have been thinking about getting a new lens and was looking for someone to help me decide what to get. Maybe you can offer some advise.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP