What an expressive little one year old. I'll be sharing more of his photos later - he was such an adorable guy!
Great conversions! I need to work on black and white. I love his eyes! These are so cute!
SO CUTE. love the bw of him in his overalls.
woops, I guess my daughter's been using my computer. This is really Jodi.
Cute! Love the second one, he's adorable :)
I love the first one... great photos!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Great conversions! I need to work on black and white. I love his eyes! These are so cute!
SO CUTE. love the bw of him in his overalls.
woops, I guess my daughter's been using my computer. This is really Jodi.
Cute! Love the second one, he's adorable :)
I love the first one... great photos!
Post a Comment