A couple more from my session saturday. proofing is SLOW!!!
Mindi, these are fabulous!! Love the colors and the teapot, so cute! =)
I love them!!! What kind of processing did you do on the second? I love the soft look.
Thanks!I didn't do anything special to #2 - just my normal processing with curves and such. She just has super soft baby skin that looks fabulous in the photos!
These made me smile!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Mindi, these are fabulous!! Love the colors and the teapot, so cute! =)
I love them!!! What kind of processing did you do on the second? I love the soft look.
Thanks!
I didn't do anything special to #2 - just my normal processing with curves and such. She just has super soft baby skin that looks fabulous in the photos!
These made me smile!
Post a Comment