I know that I've had to rethink my definition of "Natural". Sam is a goof. He loves to make silly faces and stick out his tongue. It's what's natural for him. When he's grown, I know that this is how I will remember him, and when I look at all the pics of him being silly, I'll think "That's so Sam!"
Don't get me wrong, I still beg for him to look intently at the camera and give me an angelic smile...
1 comments:
I know that I've had to rethink my definition of "Natural". Sam is a goof. He loves to make silly faces and stick out his tongue. It's what's natural for him. When he's grown, I know that this is how I will remember him, and when I look at all the pics of him being silly, I'll think "That's so Sam!"
Don't get me wrong, I still beg for him to look intently at the camera and give me an angelic smile...
Post a Comment