Siblings
My mission, as soon as my camera gets back, is to put the kids in a nice outfit and get a sibling pic. Just one, worthy of hanging. I sat them down in the park last weekend to practice. This is what I got.

And this.
And last year, I got this.
And this.
So maybe I should just give it up? At least they're good for a laugh :)
5 comments:
Ha, ha! Looks familiar. Glad I'm not the only one. Love the last one with the closed eyes!
These pictures make you remember your kids they way they actually behave. They are not stiff little people in stuffy outfits. They have fun, laugh, and love each other. That is what I see in these pictures anyway, which in my mind is worthy of framing. :)
Hunter's goofy smile in the first picture reminds me of a look his father would have given in high school toward some of us silly girls.
Those pictures are priceless and so true to life!! =)
You are so right, Angie, I didn't even think about it :) I'll have to send Kevin that one and see if he can recognize himself!! I have SOO many of this set, they are all super hilarious. I love digital :D
What a precious and goofy family! Cameras are all about capturing life.
Post a Comment