This is Miss *E* - she was such an engaging little girl. And so cute too!ISO 1250 (YIKES) f2.8 SS 1/200
Beautiful work Mindi! I haven't been on for awhile! It looks like you've been really busy!
Nice conversion, post the rest of the session soon =)
Thanks - yes I need to do that!! Maybe I'll use one day this week as a *filler* to show the rest!
She's beautiful! You did great! I can't wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Beautiful work Mindi! I haven't been on for awhile! It looks like you've been really busy!
Nice conversion, post the rest of the session soon =)
Thanks - yes I need to do that!! Maybe I'll use one day this week as a *filler* to show the rest!
She's beautiful! You did great! I can't wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment