It's gone
I feel like I've lost a friend!!
My camera is finally on its way back to Canon, to get repaired. I have had back focusing issues since I got it, and was finally fed up enough to live without it for two weeks. The sharpen for web action is fantastic, but really does hide focus shortfalls. I got tired of sharpening two or more times to get an acceptable print, though the problem was exacerbated if I was more than a couple of feet from the subject. Hence the up close shots :)
So you'll see re-runs for the next 1.5 weeks or so. Here is one from December 2003, and the 2MP point and shoot. My darling Gwen.
3 comments:
Awwwww... sweet baby! I'm sorry you had to send your camera off! I will join you, but I have to wait until I finish up my shoots this month. I've been having an issue that I'm guessing they will want the camera for.... I haven't called yet as I'm afraid to! Wish I had a backup!
Keep your chin up! Maybe a little break will bring you back refreshed and ready to go again! Your blog is full of beautiful photos, there will be many more to come I know!!
Aww! Time goes by so fast. You'll have your camera back before you know it. Enjoy the time "off."
What a sweet image, love her double chin =)
Post a Comment