Thursday, March 27, 2008

Speedlite Practice



When I'm not good at something, I practice until I am :) Still not quite getting a hang of this speedlite, but I'm getting better, I think. At least I got window catchlights this time!!

ISO 640 (too high, I know) f2.8 SS 1/60

2 comments:

kristykh March 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

You and me both. I just got one for my Birthday and have taken a total of 4 shots? I'm afraid to use it since I don't know what I'm doing yet. I don't even know how to change the settings. That's my goal this weekend. Good luck to us both! His face looks a little flat here, but I do see the catchlights!

Anonymous March 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

I too see the catchlights =)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP