Trying to populate the portfolio. This is an oldie I re-processed. You can even see the tiny dimple in her chin :)ISO 200 f4.5 SS 1/1000
Oh my goodness! What a cutie.
so cute! you always get such beautiful eyes in your portraits.
Love the dimple, too cute =)
Gorgeous! Love the dimple!
Oh, my goodness! She was a cute baby. :-)
Thanks :)Yes, she was an adorable baby! I'm kicking myself that I didn't take better photos of her then - I missed my chance . . . so I'm making up for it now!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a cutie.
so cute! you always get such beautiful eyes in your portraits.
Love the dimple, too cute =)
Gorgeous! Love the dimple!
Oh, my goodness! She was a cute baby. :-)
Thanks :)
Yes, she was an adorable baby! I'm kicking myself that I didn't take better photos of her then - I missed my chance . . . so I'm making up for it now!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment