Whoops!Missed a day. But I have an excuse :D Hubby is home for a 3.5 day leave before he flies out to Iraq. Here's one from today, in the park.ISO 200 f2.8 SS 1/400
this is just adorable!
Love the crop! What a great excuse for missing day, I hope your family had a wonderful time!
Glad he got to come home briefly. I know that must be hard. I missed a day with no good excuse. :( I love the expression in this picture!
So cute! And love the composition! Hope you're having some great family time! Thank your husband for us!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
this is just adorable!
Love the crop! What a great excuse for missing day, I hope your family had a wonderful time!
Glad he got to come home briefly. I know that must be hard. I missed a day with no good excuse. :( I love the expression in this picture!
So cute! And love the composition! Hope you're having some great family time! Thank your husband for us!!
Post a Comment