Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Xena





Our sweet American Bulldog that will be 11 this June. She was our first baby, and I have a million pictures of her, but they will never be enough.
It was these pics (after sharpening for web you can't tell at all) that made my decision for me to send back the camera for recalibration. I focused on the eye closest to me, and her eye further back is in sharp focus. My camera is definitely back focusing (sigh). I'll get it packed up this weekend, and re-do photos for a couple of weeks for my photo-a-day.

ISO 320 f2.8 SS 1/400

3 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

What a pout! I know you'll miss your camera too!

Robyn February 6, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Sweet puppy! Sorry about your camera issues. Hopefully it won't take long! I think I'd feel like my hand was missing or something! (Is that an illness????) :-)

Jill February 7, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Oh no, that stinks!! Hope the camera comes home soon =)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP