Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Favorite Girl





I'm still trying to decide if I need to send my camera back for re-calibration. It would be like cutting off my arm :) I need to sit down and do some more focus test on 3/4 and full body shots. That might be a post one of these days . . . but in the meantime, here is my favorite little girl!

ISO 320 f2.8 SS 1/500 (I know, I should have lowered the ISO again!)

6 comments:

Robyn February 4, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Sorry your camera doesn't seem to be working right! These are absolutely beautiful though!

Jill February 4, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Ok, that would just stink to have to send your camera in! What seems to be off with it? These pics look great, I really like the color version :)

Sarah February 4, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Hope your camera's not broken.

Her eyes are so beautiful.

mindi February 4, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Thanks - I need to fix her catchlight sometime, but who has time LOL!
My camera seems to be back focusing with shots at a distance, I need to sit down and do a true focus test, once I do, I'll know if I should send it in. I'm still kind of hoping for user error :)

Lisa February 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

She's a keeper, that's for sure.

Found your blog through Jessica at Farm Fresh. Your art is amazing!!!I hope your husband has a safe & speedy return.

Becky February 5, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

What beautiful eyes!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP