Friday, February 22, 2008

Motion



Okay, this is my WEAK point. And I want to get better. Today, I at least got some of her head in focus, but her feet were completely blurred. I figured out later that I had dropped my shutter to 1/125. Next time, I'm going to try shutter priority, but any ideas on how fast it needs to be?? Or maybe manual again, but with a higher ISO and much higher shutter.

ISO 400 f6.3 SS 1/125

4 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

I'm no help for you, motion is my weakness too! But you got a cute doggie =)

kristykh February 25, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

I like the foot blur. It shows motion. Just experiment to freeze the action.

Robyn February 25, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

I'm thinking ss speed around 500? I haven't done much with motion yet...it's been too cold to be outside! I like the blur too... it does show the motion.

mindi February 25, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Thanks - the blur DOES show motion. I'll experiment tomorrow with freezing it - if I can ever get back outside!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP