Thursday, February 28, 2008

Motion, Take Two!!




I was outside taking a photo of Gwen's homemade bird food (which I'll probably post tomorrow), when Hunter came running out and telling me that Roc was out. I started scanning the yard, and sure enough, he was halfway down our extremely long driveway, headed for the road.
So I yelled, and when I saw him coming, started snapping. I made sure the shutter was high enough to freeze motion this time, but the f stop was a BIT open. Still, I got some comical shots, because he is sort of a circus dog. Large solid body, itty bitty skinny legs, and a tail that curls over his back. And when he runs, everyone wants to laugh :) His legs are flailing everywhere. But here is one for now, I might post the comical ones this weekend.

ISO 320 f1.8 SS 1/2500

2 comments:

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

You definitely captured the motion this time! Looks good =)

Robyn March 3, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Nice job!! I bet you had to think quick to get it! I want to see the silly ones!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP