Sunday, February 17, 2008

More bribery



Again, using m and m's. I need to stop the bribes :)

ISO 500 f2.5 SS 1/320

7 comments:

Sarah February 17, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

I have to know how you get the eyes to pop like that. Do you play in Photoshop or are they like that SOOC? Sam has gorgeous eyes but I just can't get them to look like that!

Robyn February 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

LOL with the bribes! I have to start bribing... just asking isn't working any more! Such sharp and clear eyes! Are you using the 50mm? I am so spoiled with the sharpness of that lens... when I have to use the Tamron I'm sad!

kristykh February 17, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Yes, tell us the secret with the eyes. I'm guessing they are great to begin with and then a little added pop makes them amazing.

mindi February 18, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Thanks! I couldn't believe how sharp these were (the 50mm is awesome). I am beginning to doubt the sharpness of my Tamron, instead of my camera. This batch of photos were super sharp!!
Anyway, I don't do anything to the eyes alone, I just adjusted in RAW for exposure and WB (it was a little cool), and then used a slight curves adjustment on the whole image. I sharpen using high pass filter, and that was it!! She just has these gorgeous eyes to begin with . . .

Sarah February 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

I have a 50 mm 1.4...guess I just have to keep practicing....Maybe I'll get some m&m's. It would probably help if they would look at the camera :)

mindi February 18, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Yep, looking usually helps! Have you tried the 'Do you see the frog in the lens? Or giving yourself bunny ears? Or I heard about fixing a Pez dispenser on the hot shoe, that I have yet to try!!!

Sarah February 21, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

I tried "do you see the little man in the lens?" and Sam replied, "Mom, that's crazy. Nobody's in there." and continued to look the other way.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP