I hear you on the getting outside. I'm finding it very difficult to learn and practice in my dark little house. Even with my 50 mm 1.4 wide open and ISO way up, I find it really hard to get a nice sharp shot...agh...
I love the look of concentration on his face. I know what you mean... you don't have to come up with ideas outside - you just take pictures, and the light is so much better that almost every picture is better.
3 comments:
I hear you on the getting outside. I'm finding it very difficult to learn and practice in my dark little house. Even with my 50 mm 1.4 wide open and ISO way up, I find it really hard to get a nice sharp shot...agh...
Love the DOF on the blocks picture! I'm getting bored with the indoor pics too =) (not yours, mine!)
I love the look of concentration on his face.
I know what you mean... you don't have to come up with ideas outside - you just take pictures, and the light is so much better that almost every picture is better.
Post a Comment