I saw this for $2 at wal-mart, and had to get it for Gwen. For photos of course!!ISO 1250 f1.8 SS 1/250
I love the second one where's she's posing with her hands on her face, too cute =) She's got beautiful eyes!
Love the dark rim of the hat with her dark eyes! Beautiful captures!
I wish I had her eyes (sigh). She is so easy to photograph!!
Her eyes are stunning. What a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I love the second one where's she's posing with her hands on her face, too cute =) She's got beautiful eyes!
Love the dark rim of the hat with her dark eyes! Beautiful captures!
I wish I had her eyes (sigh). She is so easy to photograph!!
Her eyes are stunning. What a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment