Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flash





I used my on-board flash!! I was just messing around with it - and *bounced it* off a box of whitening strips. Just for fun :D

ISO 320 f1.8 SS 1/40

6 comments:

Keri February 27, 2008 at 2:44 AM  

These are great. I want to hire you to do my yearly pictures of my boys. Yours are even better than the professional studio I've used in the past!

Sarah February 27, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Wow! Those are great, can't believe you did that with your on camera flash! Did you really take that at 1/40? My kids would be a blur for sure!

He's adorable. I love the gap between the front teeth and molars. Grace doesn't have it anymore and her smile looks so grown up now.

mindi February 27, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Thanks Keri, that is so sweet! I wished you lived closer and I would love to do your kids photos :)
Sarah - yep 1/40 SS. I learned that with flash as fill, it stops the motion, so you can drop the shutter to allow ambient light in. Didn't work so well with what I had, I did have a few blurry ones, but it worked great on some of them. I love the gap too, he rarely smiles for the camera, so I was thrilled :)

Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Wow I can't believe your ss was 1/40, awesome! =)

Jodi February 29, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

love those bws!

kristykh March 3, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

These are great! How did you bounce your flash? I'm trying to picture it but can't quite.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP