Thanks! I'm using my brand spankin' new Canon 30D - okay, I've taken a few pics already so it's not quite new. But it's still awesome. Jill, I blog at lunchtime at work, and then at night (after kids are in bed, then dishes, laundry, etc gets done . . .) It's the only thing keeping me sane since hubby is gone and will deploy to Iraq soon!
Wow! You're busy but doing a great job keeping up. I'm sorry your husband is away. I would be going crazy too. Whenever my husband is out of town on business, I end up staying up on the computer way too late! It's easy to do.
8 comments:
Such great clarity and focus, love the b/w conversion too =)
Jill
Such great clarity and focus, love the b/w conversion too =)
Jill
Sorry about the duplicate comments, blogger and I were having issues =)
Hey, it's me again =) I just noticed you have two blogs, how ever do you keep up with both?! I'm having a hard time filling mine each day!
love the sparkle in her eyes.
Love the photos! what camera do you use?
Thanks!
I'm using my brand spankin' new Canon 30D - okay, I've taken a few pics already so it's not quite new. But it's still awesome.
Jill, I blog at lunchtime at work, and then at night (after kids are in bed, then dishes, laundry, etc gets done . . .) It's the only thing keeping me sane since hubby is gone and will deploy to Iraq soon!
Wow! You're busy but doing a great job keeping up. I'm sorry your husband is away. I would be going crazy too. Whenever my husband is out of town on business, I end up staying up on the computer way too late! It's easy to do.
Post a Comment