Post Processing
Normal
Soft Touch Sepia
Color Pop 
Sepia 
ISO 200 f2.0 SS 1/100
I needed work on my conversions (and please ignore the burning, I am SOOOO tired today) so here are a few. And I admit, the soft touch sepia, and color pop are from my time in JSO Biz, but I did at least tweak the actions :)
Tell me, which one do you prefer?
11 comments:
I like the soft touch the best. I like the softness (sorry for lack of a better word) it adds. So sweet!
Thanks - I think I like that one too.
Oh my, they're all fantastic! Please explain to a photography dummy: is that a photo editing program you use to manipulate the colors? Or is it a setting on your actual camera?
There's no such thing as a photography dummy :) Just someone who hasn't learned yet!!
Yes, the various colors are done within a photo editing program (in this case photoshop). Makes my life a bit easier :)
Love all of these! Your photos are so beautiful, I was wondering if you had a flickr-user so I could see your photos there :)
Thank you!
I have started a flickr account, but it's not quite populated yet :) When it is, I'll let you know!!
I like the soft touch sepia best :)
Hmmmm... you're probably going to hate me, but I think I would like the "normal" shot with just a slight boost in contrast to add vibrance to the color, however not to her face.... I personally don't like the color pop when it blows the skin tones. I tend to prefer more "true to life color" with skin tones... love the photo! She's a darling girl! I guess I'm not a "true" ILPer! :-)
I don't hate you Robyn :) I think I like the original 2nd best. You're right though, I need to add some contrast and erase the face. Thanks for the idea!!
I love the color pop!
Post a Comment