Friday, January 18, 2008

Lighting


ISO 400 f2.0 SS 1/100



ISO 400 f2.0 SS 1/250

I do well within my comfort zone, lighting that I am familiar with. But this project is all about improving, so I thought I would try backlighting. It shows just how much I really do need to improve! The first photo was taken with her in front of a patio door. The second, within my comfort zone. Nice even lighting. You can see that I need some more practice on backlighting - next time I'm going to try a reflector.

2 comments:

Jill January 19, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Good for you for trying to get out of your comfort zone! I really need to try that myself :)

kristykh January 23, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

She's so pretty! Backlighting is tricky.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP