ISO 160 SS 1/640 f2.8I think the next time I try this I'll close down my fstop to get her nose in focus, and see which version I like better!
This is always an interesting project. I don't have the dedication to stick with it though, so I just post my irregular "Photo of the Day". You, though, are a photographer. I'm sure it will be both enjoyable and educational!
LOve your perspective here.
Love this shot, cool perspective!!Jill
Cool shot! Wonder what the horse was thinking!?! LOL!
Nice picture!
I REALLY like this shot!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
This is always an interesting project. I don't have the dedication to stick with it though, so I just post my irregular "Photo of the Day". You, though, are a photographer. I'm sure it will be both enjoyable and educational!
LOve your perspective here.
Love this shot, cool perspective!!
Jill
Cool shot! Wonder what the horse was thinking!?! LOL!
Nice picture!
I REALLY like this shot!
Post a Comment